Time & Location
Apr 28, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Redmond, 14075 172nd Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
We're turning our Sunrise gym into a roller rink! We will have roller skating, roller blading, games, and prizes. Tickets are $25 per student and includes roller skate or blades rental for student AND chaperone as well as wrist and knee pads.
- Only one chaperone per family! If you're purchasing tickets for multiple children, please only include the chapersone skate preference and size on one ticket. Do not enter this information twice.
- All skaters (adults and children) MUST BRING A HELMET! For hygine purposes, we ask that each skater bring their own helmet. A bicycle helmet is fine.
- Knee pads and wrist protectors ARE PROVIDED along with the skate rental.
- No personal skates! Do not bring your skates from home. All skates must be rented from us. This will help us ensure that our gym floor stays protected.
- Done want to skate? No problem! There will be plent of fun to be had at this event!
- Calling all dads and middle/high schoolers to help! We need voluenteers to make this date night a success! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050a4daaaf2aabfd0-motherson#/
Mother Son Skate Date. Includes chaperone (one per family), roller blades or roller skate rental.